Multilayered Aristech acrylic shell is the standard for all our spas.
Acrylic: acrylic resin with ATH (alumina tri-hydrate) filler
In addition to excellent gloss and color retention, Bio-Lok® surfaces are naturally impervious to the penetration and proliferation of microorganisms without the need of added chemicals. Hygienic, environmentally responsible, durable and easy-to-clean.
Features & Benefits
– Surface finish stays bright through years of use
– Colors remain true, and won’t fade or dull in sunlight
– Bio-Lok™ surface cleans easily and naturally resists bacteria and other microorganism buildup
– Resists common household stains like lipstick, dye, ink and crayon
– Retains heat and is comfortably warm to the touch
– Design and color delivered with dependable consistency
– Easy to clean
– Easy to repair
All Tropic Spa hot tubs are furnished with an indestructible stainless steel frame that we don’t hesitate to entirely guarantee it anti corrosion.
Stainless steel is one of the most durable materials used today. Made up of low carbon steel, which contains chromium, Stainless steel does not deteriorate.
Because stainless steels are inherently corrosion resistant, no protective coatings are needed, and the adverse environmental impact associated with coatings is eliminated.
The appearance of an elegant, textured cabinet will not only add to the aesthetic appeal of the spa, but will also add to the feeling that the spa is quality furniture.
Our PVC cabinetry really look like wood but require very little maintenance.
Chocolate and Grey are the standard colors but you can have all available colors.
Tropic spa only produces All Weather Spas for the convenience of having them from the tropics to the north pole.
Triple walled cabinet insulation system is standard in all Tropic Spa models, this means that your spa interior is isolated with high density foam, glass wool and doubled faced aluminium sheet so all the electronic parts are protected and all the heat generated is reused in spa functioning, saving you some money and keeping your conscious green.
Some models are equipped with a thermal insulation bottom plate for an extra layer of protection.
The advantages of “dead air space” insulation are:
– Easier to see the spa parts and service
– Prevent the spa from freezing in an extended power outage
– All the electronic parts are protected and all the heat generated is reused in spa functioning, saving you some money and keeping your conscious green.
All our hot tub components are UL recognized and all our spas are UL listed for your safety.